Here are 5 easy-to-find nutrients that will help boost your immune system with 5 immune supplements. Reinforcing the shield to prevent the villainous virus from destroying us.
I can’t deny that Today, people live more carefully. Protect yourself by all means To get away with COVID-19, Round 3 is happening right now. Many people have turned to take care of themselves with exercise. The health island protection and greater immunity.
5 nutrients that can easily be purchased in the market are:
1. Vitamin C: a nutrient that we are familiar with And know that the benefits of vitamin C are numerous. If the body receives adequate amounts of 25-100 grams or 400 grams per day depending on age. Which sources of vitamin C in foods can easily find. Most of the vegetables and fruits such as guava, strawberries, black papaya, Monthong durian, bell peppers, kale, broccoli, etc.
2. Vitamin A: A nutrient that plays an important role in helping strengthen the immune system. The food sources of vitamin A that are highly absorbable and utilized are Offal of animals, milk, egg yolk. In addition, food sources of plant species. Dark green leafy vegetables and yellow fruits like gourd, morning glory, pumpkin and ripe papaya are all good.
3. Protein: This nutrient may be more favorable to those that focus on carb control. Or people eating keto Which protein, many people may not know, that good quality protein contains essential amino acids that are complete for the body. Helps build immune cells and immune substances, which protein food sources are not necessarily obtained from meat, eggs, milk, but plant proteins such as nuts and seeds. It is a good source of protein as well.
4. Zinc: This nutrient may be unfamiliar to many people. But I do not know whether the food sources of zinc are found in meats, offal, oysters, poultry and fish. It is involved in the growth and division of cells involved in the immune system. As well as regulating the activity of enzymes which are the main mechanisms in the body’s immune system function. It is said to have good, not allergic to protein. And vitamin C and A Ever.
5. Healthy Microbes (Probiotics) and Foods for Healthy Microbes (Prebiotics):
At 1-2 years ago, it is becoming popular in the community of health lovers. Because it helps to promote the immune system within the body Most of the food for healthy microorganisms are found in high-fiber food sources such as grains, oats, onions, etc. If you say these foods will smell quite strong. And may have to waste time in cooking.